| ORSAM Report No: 117 Invest to Mosul Invest to Future
• Nineveh, whose provincial capital is Mosul that is the second largest province of Iraq, has been in search of opening up to the world again after a long period of recession. Mosul, which has a young, dynamic, intellectual population, has set off on a quest to develop.
• Nineveh Province, which is composed of 9 districts and 21 sub-districts, is also generally known as Mosul Province due to the name of Mosul, chief city of the province. In the province with some 3,5 million population in total, there is a young and dynamic population.
• Mosul, where security problem has been solved to a great extent, has become a significant center of trade besides becoming a cultural and historical center as well. In Nineveh, where more than 2000 industrial and trade organizations are found, a strong trade culture has been developed with the influence of thousands of years of experience and habitudes.
• Mosul is a sister city, which offers great investment opportunities and which has been undiscovered and waiting to sincerely receive Turkish businessmen with open arms
• Mosul provides major transportation facilities through its strategic geography. There are various means of transportation from Turkey to Mosul, which is situated on the intersection point of Iraq, Turkey and Syria.
• Mosul is one of the most important agricultural city of Iraq. With its extensive irrigation opportunities, fertile lands and traditions dating back to centuries, Mosul provides a major raw material resource for investments to be made in food industry.
• Mosul provides skilled and unskilled cheap labor opportunity. 8. Economic conditions in Iraq and lack of sufficient investment for years leads to a major unemployment in the country. According to the official figures, the unemployment rate reaching 30 % leads both skilled and unskilled labour to cost cheap.
• Mosul, which embodies many archaeological artifacts due to its thousands of years of history, grabs the attention through its natural beauties as well. Incredible sceneries brought out through areas irrigated by Tigris provide an important tourism potential to the city. In addition to all these, Mosul is also a religious tourism city.
Investment in Mosul is Investment in the Future
Investment Opportunities in Mosul
Basic Information About Mosul
Why Should Invest in Mosul?
Where to Invest in Mosul?
Investment Facilities and Incentives
Some Important Statistics on Mosul