Public Diplomacy in the Middle East and North AfricaAdd to Google Calendar
The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region is a critically important region due to its geographical and strategic uniqueness, along with its intellectual legacy and rich history. The region links Africa, Asia, and Europe and enhances social connectivity. Exchanging culture and traditions from the past created a heritage to be analyzed and discussed.
The Center for Middle Eastern Studies (ORSAM) and the Yunus Emre Institute (YEE) are jointly organizing a training program to understand the social dynamics of the region and Middle Eastern public diplomacy. There are specific characteristics among Middle Eastern and North African countries related to their relations among themselves and with the outer world. The “Public Diplomacy in the Middle East and North Africa” titled training program is willing to discuss and explore the characteristics of the countries and their people’s culture represented in international relations. The program is diverse with themes such as media, gastronomy, arts and letters, religion, education, music, sports, etc.
- The training program is free of charge.
- E-certificate will be given to participant whom attended 80% of the program.
- The program's language will be English and Turkish.
The results of the applications will be announced via e-mail.
- Application Deadline: November 6th, 2022
- Program Period: November 10th – December 16th, 2022 (Thursdays and Fridays)
- Zoom (Relevant links will be sent via e-mail to accepted candidates before the program.)